General Info & Admission rates
Before 4 pm $8.00
After 4 pm $5.00
Children ages 2 and under FREE
Guests with Pass-Holders
Before 4 pm $5.00
After 4 pm $2.00
Children ages 2 and under FREE
We also offer 5-day punch passes to the general public for $30. Use one per week or admit five people on one day or any other combination of 5 gate fees all for $30!
Give the gift of summer fun with these pre-paid day passes or bring the kids and their friends for a splash. Purchase them at the gate any day from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Child Drop-off Policy: No child under 12 years of age is permitted in the fenced area unless accompanied by a responsible person 16 years of age or older.
Weather Policy: The pool may be closed when deemed necessary by the management for reasons of poor attendance, inclement weather, or other safety factors (**and for SEBCO hosted swim team meets). If the pool doesn’t reopen by 4:00 pm it will remain closed for the rest of the day. The pool may also close on days where the air temperature is below 68°. Staff will clear the pool and decking at the first sight of lightning or sound of thunder. If the pool stays closed for more than one hour, the pool may remain closed for the rest of the day. When unsure as to whether the pool is open, you can always call and check at 724-352-3213.
** Early closing for SEBCO hosted Swim Team Meets (close at 5:00)
Southeast Butler County Pool Association Rules and Regulations
1. Pool hours will be from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm. All changes will be posted at the pool in advance. (The swim team will practice for one hour after the pool closes from Memorial Day through the third week of July.)
2. The pool may be closed when deemed necessary by the management for reasons of poor attendance, cold, inclement weather (heavy rain, thunderstorms, lightening, etc.) or any other safety factors and for Sebco swim team home swim meets. If the pool does not reopen by 4:00 pm it will remain closed for the rest of the day. (We are not open if the air temperature is not at least 68 degrees)
3. All pass-holders and guests must sign the register upon arrival to the pool. Gate fees are posted and must be paid upon arrival.
4. No child under the age of 12 is allowed in the fenced area unless accompanied by a parent or responsible adult who is at least 16 years of age.
5. The management has the right to refuse admittance to any individual who is not in good standing.
6. All swimming is at the individual’s own risk. Only persons who can demonstrate their swimming ability to the lifeguard’s satisfaction will be permitted in the deep water.
7. Bathers using suntan products should shower before entering the pool.
8. No person with an illness or communicable disease shall be allowed in the pool area.
9. Motor vehicles, mini-bikes, motorcycles, quads, etc may not be in the pool area.
10. Persons under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances will not be permitted in the pool area. The sale or consumption of alcohol beverages or controlled substances on the premises is prohibited.
11. A designated swimming lane may be used by all ages, providing they are swimming laps. No more than 4 persons are permitted in the lap lane at one time.
12. There will be a fifteen minutes rest period on the hour for all persons under the age of seventeen; during this adult swim period, only children age 6 and under are allowed in the baby pool area.
13. All bathers must exit the pool using the ladders or the shallow entry.
14. Regular diapers will not be allowed in the pool. Please use swim diapers only.
15. The use of profane language is prohibited.
16. Water toys (rafts, balls, scuba gear, etc.) will be permitted in the pool at the discretion of the Pool Manager. No hard side balls used inside pool fence.
17. Running, rough play or acts of rowdiness are prohibited in the pool area.
18. Spitting, spouting of water, or clearing of the nose/throat in the pool is strictly prohibited.
19. Littering in the pool area is prohibited.
20. No smoking permitted inside SEBCO gates (including E-cigarettes). Smoking permitted in parking area only.
21. No glass or chewing gum is permitted in the pool area.
22. Emergency and rescue equipment is to be used by authorized personnel only.
23. There will be no socializing with pool employees while they are on duty.
24. All persons must leave the pool immediately when so directed by the lifeguard.
25. Please report all accidents and injuries to the lifeguard on duty (no matter how minor). A first aid kit is located at the lifeguard room/office.
26. Situations arising and not specifically covered within these rules shall be handled by the Pool Manager, and reported to the Board at the earliest convenience.
27. Any violation of the Rules and Regulations set forth herein, or the failure to comply with verbal instructions of pool personnel, may be cause for removal from the premises.
1.) Only one person will be permitted on the diving platform at a time.
2.) All diving must be performed in the direction parallel to the sides of the diving well.
3.) After diving, clear the diving well immediately.
4.) Make sure the previous diver has cleared the diving well before beginning your dive.
5.) Diving in the shallow end, less than five (5) feet deep is strictly prohibited.
1. Only one person on the slide at a time.
2. Always slide feet first.
3. Clear the area at the bottom of the slide immediately after using the slide.
4. Make sure the previous slider has cleared the area at the bottom of the slide before you begin going down the slide.
5. Do not climb up the slide.
1. The SEBCO Pool Association assumes no responsibility for the safety of any users of the pool or pool equipment and assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage to personal property.
2. Groups must have an adult chaperones for every 12 guests. Chaperones are to be present at all times.
3. Every pass holder has a responsibility to aid the Pool Manager in recognizing non paying guests who may be using the pool illegally.
4. The Board or Pool Manager has the right to refuse admittance to any pass-holder or guest (Article IC, Section 4).
5. The Pool Manager may dismiss from the pool area any person who violated these Rules, or who is guilty of unbecoming conduct. Any pass holder or guest in violation of the Rules will be subject to suspension. The Pool Manager may suspend pool privileges for up to seven days for any rules violation (Article IX, Section 3). Further disciplinary action will be referred to the Board of Directors (Article IV, Section 6 and 7) or the police.
6. Parents and guardians are responsible for supervising their children. Lifeguards are on duty to enforce swimming pool rules and to respond in case of emergencies.
7. Children under 7 must be accompanied in the water by an adult who remains within arms reach. A parent or guardian should be in the water with any child that cannot swim.
8. All non swimmers must remain in shallow water (chest deep or less) unless accompanied by a responsible adult that remains within one arms reach of the non-swimmer. Set safety limits for your child and make sure he or she knows where they can stand and cannot stand in the pool.
Parents are responsible for supervising their child’s behavior. Teach your child that running near the pool is not permitted. No climbing the fence and no improper use of the playground equipment permitted. No horseplay or unsafe behavior will be tolerated.
Please take children to the bathrooms for frequent potty breaks and check diapers often. “Accidents” in the pool spoil the fun for everyone because we must close the pool. Parents of repeat water contaminators can be fined or suspended from admission to the pool.
To ensure the safety of our pool water, it is tested at least three times per day by our staff and checked once a week by an independent outside agency.
Save with Punch Passes
Pass-holders can purchase a 5-day punch pass for their guests for $20. Bring your guests and treat yourself to a little savings too!
SEBCO accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover at gate.
($10.00 minimum charge)
**SEBCO Pool will close at 5:00 p.m. on the following dates due to SEBCO sponsored swim meets: (Feel free to come and support the team!)
Thursday, June 15
Monday, June 19
Monday, July 3
Thursday, July 6